Monday, November 3, 2008

GOALS

I feel I'm prime for remotivation. Time for new goals and a renewed focus. Just feeling stagnant lately - wondered why - looked around and realizing I was hitting my target .... cause I was aiming for nothing. New Goals - call it early resolutions. Here's my 1st draft:

• Spend at least half an hour every day meditating on God’s word (not
including prayer).
• Create a categorized book of quotes, ideas, and illustrations
• Write a book – Christian themed – Publish
• Get a copy of dad’s songs – re-record, release, etc.
• Out of Debt (everything but house) 2012 or sooner
• Healthy Living
- Research & implement diet
- Daily exercise (be creative – change at least every 2 months)
- Add seasonal sports
- Replace old habits with new healthy ones - the best way to get rid of weeds
is to plant crops
- 1st Goal: 25% BF and under 210lbs
• Always Plan Tomorrow
• Purchase a pick-up truck by June 2009
• Read a book/mo.
• Write a new song/mo.
• Learn a new song/mo. (focus on worship songs)
• Find a mentor
• Family Biz – 2012 or sooner
• Own a home – between 2010 and 2014

No comments: