Monday, December 21, 2009

Neglect

If I'm gonna have a blog, it would probably be a great idea to blog ... novel idea.

At least life hasn't been boring lately. Ups n downs, aspirations and disappointments ... what a rollercoaster lately.

I'm ready to chase my dream. I'm willing to take the risk and the plunge.
But I also need acts of faith from people who always said they had extreme faith in me. The problem is, when it comes to "money where the mouth is" their faith seems to waiver and suddenly they are communicationally challenged. But then again ... I've always known even my closest most trustworthy friends and family would let me down ... as I would them. Here I see that knowledge realized.

Big picture: My life is not in their hands ... it's in God's ... and I need to act that way.

No comments: